We're expanding our team - Do you have the skills we're looking for?
2020 has proved one of the toughest years for many industries - we're lucky enough to be in one of the sectors that's been relatively unaffected and have actually seen a massive increase in our annual turnover - As a result we are looking to add some key team members to help achieve our 2021 goals.
Please see the job spec below for the position currently available:
Part Time Social Media Developer
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic and highly accountable person who is emotionally invested in the Cannabis industry to work part-time and join our fast-growing team. Your role and responsibility will be to handle our social media profiles (excluding messaging), produce product and informational videos, increase follower growth and new customers, and meet set deadlines assigned.
- Creative and innovative - You should be able to craft unique captions & posts for Instagram, Cannabuzz & Facebook.
- Flexible with their time.
- Able to produce top quality video – ideally with Filmora 9
- Able to produce high quality product images - Using images supplied or images from the web
- Working to weekly campaign deadlines – 5 detailed posts per week minimum, being a mixture of images & video.
- Well versed with social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication.
- Extremely Accountable.
- Self Employed and tax registered.
- Must have bank account to receive payments.
- Must have examples of previous work / portfolio - Please supply example images or reference account ID.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work at home freelance, and be able to communicate through video call when necessary.
£400 per month paid on a monthly basis.
Job Start Date:
The recruitment process will take 5 weeks with a view to hire the ideal candidate after 10th February 2021. All candidates will be required to submit a test post and video that showcases your skills based on an assigned brief, and successful candidates will be later interviewed on video call by the owner of Simply Souvenirs who will then make the final decision.
If you have the skills and want to be a part of something new and different, please email us with your contact details, examples of previous work, why you feel you're most suited for the job and we'll be in touch!